(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As a business strategy analyst, you help develop plans and business intelligence; monitor business plans and performance; set targets; identify opportunities to improve service delivery; and design and deliver business strategies and solutions aligned with the business architecture of various initiatives, including the organizational shift and transformation.You analyze the organization’s business needs and business context on innovative, large-scale projects and initiatives. From needs assessment to rollout, you identify, design and recommend business solutions, analyze their impacts on the organization, and ensure they’re integrated. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty.You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business and the ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in many other fields. Interpersonal savvy and the ability to balance the interests of multiple parties are therefore essential.You serve as specialist and lead teams and decision-making bodies.
General Information on the Position
- Assess the client’s business situation, model and document business processes, and identify opportunities for improvement based on business needs
- Help establish business objectives. Identify, analyze and recommend business solutions
- Analyze costs, benefits, risks, constraints, business opportunities and stakeholder needs on projects
- Help develop testing strategies and acceptance testing plans. Support the business sector during solution rollout
- Help develop change management strategies and carry out change management activities.
Other working conditions
- Workplace : Montréal or Lévis according to the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 2
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of six year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- University certification in business analysis (an asset)
- CBAP from IIBA (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Interpersonal Savvy, Stakeholders
Complexe Desjardins Montréal