(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11The Banking Business Analysis Department is responsible for delivering banking projects that vary in nature (insurance, mortgage, fraud prevention, call centre, market financing, credit granting, credit card, etc.)As a Business Analyst, Business Strategies, you will help define and develop strategic planning and monitoring activities, and track business plans and performance. You will help establish targets and identify service delivery improvement opportunities, and support the design and delivery of business strategies and solutions in line with the business architecture of the various projects or as part of the transformation and development of Desjardins Group.Your role will be to analyze the organization’s business environment and needs in connection with highly innovative, cross-sector strategic projects and initiatives. You will target, design and recommend business solutions. You will analyze their impacts on the organization, and ensure they’re integrated, from needs assessment to rollout. The nature of initiatives and projects will require in-depth and extensive expertise in your field.You will formulate recommendations relative to the development and delivery of files or projects with a high degree of operational and conceptual complexity. These will require analysis and a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of the business and the organization, as well as an ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity. Coordination will be critical. You will be called upon to interact with a very large number of stakeholders who are active in a variety of fields of expertise. Strong interpersonal relationship management and your ability to balance the interests of multiple parties will be essential skills.You will serve as an expert and play a leadership and influencer role when interacting with senior management, decision-making bodies and work teams.
- Analyze the client’s business context, model and document business functionalities and identify opportunities for improvement in keeping with business needs.
- Help define business objectives, identify and analyze various business solutions, and recommend solutions to be adopted. Analyze stakeholder needs, costs, benefits, risks, constraints and business opportunities that need to be considered in the scope and implementation of the project.
- Assist in developing testing strategies and define the acceptance testing plan. Support the business sector during the rollout of solutions.
- Help define the change management strategy and implement related activities.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Experience in the banking sector (an asset)
- Experience with Agile and/or digital projects (an asset)
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Certification en analyse d'affaires des organismes PMI ou IIBA (un atout)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Stakeholders
Complexe Desjardins Montréal