(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10Working with Business Services means making member and client interests our priority by offering innovative solutions.To do so, we're looking for someone who can balance the information to be shared to maintain the uniqueness of members and clients in our databases and link business files to those of entrepreneurs. More specifically, you will work on the Desjardins Consent and Consent for Businesses project. You will be required to collaborate with multiple stakeholders throughout Desjardins Group and work closely with the Legal and Compliance teams.As a business analyst, consent, you help define and develop strategic planning and monitoring activities, and track business plans and performance. You help establish targets and identify service delivery improvement opportunities, and support the design and delivery of business strategies and solutions in line with the business architecture of various projects or as part of the transformation and development of Desjardins Group.Your role is to analyze the organization's business environment and needs in connection with highly innovative, cross-sector strategic projects and initiatives. You target, design and recommend business solutions. You analyze their impacts on the organization, and ensure they are integrated, from needs assessment to rollout. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your field.You make recommendations on the development and execution of initiatives and projects with a very high degree of operational and conceptual complexity. These require analysis and a comprehensive, detailed understanding of the business and the organization, as well as an ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in a wide range of other fields. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to balance the interests of multiple parties is therefore essential.You lead, influence and serve as an expert to teams, senior management and decision-making bodies.
- Assess the client's business situation, model and document business processes, and identify opportunities for improvement based on business needs.
- Help establish business objectives. Identify, analyze and recommend business solutions.
- Analyze costs, benefits, risks, constraints, business opportunities and stakeholder needs on projects.
- Help develop testing strategies and acceptance testing plans. Support the business sector during solution rollout.
- Help develop change management strategies and carry out change management activities.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- Certification in business analysis (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Knowledge of Agile mode (an asset)
- Master's degree in business intelligence (an asset)
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Interpersonal Savvy, Stakeholders
Complexe Desjardins Montréal