(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As a business analyst, wealth management, you help define and develop strategic planning and monitoring activities, and track business plans and performance. You help establish targets and identify service delivery improvement opportunities, and support the design and delivery of business strategies and solutions in line with the business architecture of the various projects or as part of the transformation and development of Desjardins Group.Your role consists in analyzing the organization's business environment and needs in connection with innovative, wide scale projects and initiatives. You formalize business objectives and their value to the organization. You help identify, clarify the scope of, assess and recommend business solutions. You analyze the impact that solutions have on the organization, and ensure their integration, from needs assessment to rollout. Your initiatives and projects require in depth knowledge of your field.You make recommendations on the development and delivery of files and projects with a high degree of operational and conceptual complexity. These require analysis and a comprehensive, detailed understanding of the business and the organization, as well as an ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity. Coordination is critical. You interact with a large number of stakeholders from a variety of fields. Strong interpersonal relationship management and your ability to balance the interests of multiple parties are therefore essential skills.You act as a specialist and play a leadership role for organizational bodies and work teams.
- Assess the client’s business situation, model and document business processes, and identify opportunities for improvement based on business needs
- Help establish business objectives. Identify, analyze and recommend business solutions
- Analyze costs, benefits, risks, constraints, business opportunities and stakeholder needs on projects
- Help develop testing strategies and acceptance testing plans. Support the business sector during solution rollout
- Help develop change management strategies and carry out change management activities.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of six year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Certification in business analysis, or equivalent (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of and experience in wealth management (an asset)
- Understanding of Agile values and principles
- Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Interpersonal Savvy, Stakeholders
Complexe Desjardins Montréal