(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As Business Intelligence Advisor, you will support the development and use of tools and methods to collect, compile, model and restore the organization’s data to establish governance, help decision-makers understand the big picture and inform decisions. You will help modernize tasks and systems to optimize the distribution performance review. You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Advise and guide your clients as they identify their needs and produce various reports.
- Diagnose the issues, challenges, needs and problems to be resolved in your field in order to agree on the desired outcomes.
- Modernize, develop, implement, update and use the tools and processes specific to your field.
- Develop objectives, solutions and action plans, and participate in their implementation.
- Analyze information, conduct studies, develop and propose recommendations, and draft reports.
- Oversee the development and updating of measurement tools, comprehensive performance indicators, policies, processes and programs to support your unit’s strategic projects and mandates.
- You will serve not only as a specialized advisor and content expert in your field (data, programming and Power BI), but also as a contact and coach for decision-making bodies.
- Serve as a data visualization and operations expert.
- Perform large-scale development work for the distribution networks.
Other working conditions
- Work place : Montréal or Lévis, according to the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Deep knowledge of programming (SAS, SQL) and Power BI, Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Nimble learning, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal