(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-02As a card shipping agent, you provide administrative and operational support to the organization. You strive to maximize operational productivity. This may include working in one or more sub-specialties, such as data entry, data processing and verification of database data integrity.You perform standard clerical and manual tasks to support your unit’s day-to-day operations and help it achieve operational objectives and carry out initiatives in accordance with detailed instructions. The ability to drive results is therefore essential.Tasks include receiving, distributing, sorting, scanning and filing. You respond to common requests for information, tailoring your approach as needed.
- Prepare card carrier documents and manually stuff envelopes.
- Input data and perform the required changes in the system to ensure that cards are shipped.
- Sort, classify and ship items within the required timeframes.
- Answer phone calls from reception and dispatch Visa cards.
- Produce statistics and complete forms specific to the unit's activities.
- Perform administrative tasks, including data collection, entry, compilation and coding. Distribute, process and file documents
- Provide information about your unit’s day-to-day operations
- Help prepare presentations and related documents.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on April 30, 2020
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal