(Work place: Lévis, Montréal, Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
CAREER IN FINANCIAL PRODUCT AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT
Are you interested in the insurance and financial products field? At Desjardins, there are several opportunities in different areas of the organization.
You have knowledge of managing investment products such as RRIFs, TFSAs, RRSPs or you’d like to learn more? You’re passionate about customer service and interested in financial services? Our operational teams need your talent!
Or are you bilingual, with expertise in managing individual and group insurance policies or you’re curious and ready to discover the world of insurance? Our opportunities for insurance policy administration agents are made for you.
DESJARDINS OFFERS YOU A CHALLENGING CAREER
If you like using your thoroughness, attention to detail and analytical skills on files of a contractual nature while working to support your colleagues and our members and clients, this job is for you.
Join our dynamic and engaged teams and benefit from an experience that will enrich your career path. You will have the chance to help manage specialized operations linked to the products offered by Desjardins. Many career progress opportunities!
Why choose us?
- This position does not involve solicitation or direct sales!
- Customer service is a priority for our members and clients.
- This isn’t redundant: you will work on different aspects of insurance policies or investment products and on complex files.
- If you aren’t sure whether you have the training and experience required, don’t worry, we provide training!
Why work at Desjardins?
- Flexible 35-hour work schedule from Monday to Friday
- Paid overtime
- Possibility of working from home
- Free parking in Lévis and close to the Montreal metro
- Dynamic work environment and active team life
- Ongoing training
- Competitive working conditions (Gym in the workplace)