Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Choosing to work in one of our Shared Services Centres means choosing to work in an innovative environment alongside thousands of dedicated employees.
The Shared Services Centre consists of 2,500 employees, mainly working in operational positions. Shared Services Centre employees are responsible for providing all administrative activities to the caisse network. Their mission is to contribute to the member and client experience by ensuring proactive and quality, value-added services.
Want a new challenge in providing administrative support? Are you an independent who enjoys taking initiatives and helping others?
Why choose a career at Desjardins?
- We are the coolest financial institution according to Quebec millennials
- We offer a customized career development path with guiding support from your manager
- We are a company that puts sustainable development at the heart of its concerns
And lots more! Enjoy the many benefits Desjardins has to offer, such as:
- Ultra-modern workspaces
- A competitive salary that can vary based on the position’s pay scale
- Comprehensive training, paid by Desjardins
- The possibility of having tuition fees reimbursed
- A defined benefit pension plan
- A performance incentive plan
- An annual reimbursement for your physical activities, up to $400
- The possibility of enrolling in a group RRSP
- An exclusive premium discount on home and auto insurance
- An annual fee discount on Desjardins credit cards
We’re recruiting in the following cities:
Discover what sets Desjardins apart from other employers. Understand why our growth strategy puts people first and how helping our employees to shine, in every area of life, is the key to our success. Click the following link to view a short video:
The Desjardins difference
Being customer focused, collaborating, being action oriented, cultivating innovation
*Note that some positions have a temporary status. We’ll be happy to share this information with you during our first contact.