(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a management information consulting analyst, you help extract data and produce reports and indicators for the organization by developing and administering information systems. You analyze and adapt management systems based on the organization’s changing needs. You advise and assist clients and partners and develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You propose recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
- Analyze needs and requests and respond to common user questions about management information tools
- Analyze reports on your unit’s processes, identify impacts and propose solutions
- Develop and produce reports that support management decision making.
- Diagnose issues, challenges and needs to determine target outcomes
- Help develop and implement solutions, policies, programs and action plans
- Develop, optimize, document and update procedures, queries and reports (SAS, SQL, Power BI).
Other working conditions
- Work place : Montréal or Lévis according to the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Independent speaker, upper intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Nimble learning, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal