42 | (37h5 / week)
Our client, a construction materials company, is looking for a customer service representative
- Liaison between Owners, Distributors and Installers, Sales Group and Warranty Service.
- Management of warranty records including review, analysis and decision making for claims handling according to established procedures.
- Incoming Call Management
- Observation skills and attention to detail
- Reliable person who works properly under pressure.
- Computer skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of asphalt shingle installation and building code is an asset.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a large volume of work, initiate actions by himself and is able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Verbal and written bilingualism is required.
- College Diploma (DEC) or equivalent.
- Experience in customer service and call center;
- Has organizational and planning skills.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your resume to the attention of Lysiane Perret at
Note: In this document, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding to the text.