What the company has to offer
- An environment where corporate values and culture are the foundation of day-to-day operations management and building lasting customer relationships;
- Join a dynamic team, in a pleasant working atmosphere, where attention is paid to the well-being of employees;
- A permanent position in a company that has been in business for 35 years and is growing rapidly;
A group insurance plan (life, wages, drugs, dental, glasses), an employee and family assistance program (EAP), several social and family activities.
- Receive and answer questions from customers;
- route requests to internal resources as needed;
- Process approval drawing requests and prepare design dossiers;
- Follow up with clients and / or representatives of project dates in the production schedule;
- Enter cutting lists
- Prepare customer order records;
- Make sure you have all the necessary information (cutting list, address, hardware) in time for shipping the order.
- Positive attitude and dynamism;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Good stress tolerance (workload and short lead times);
- Team spirit;
- Autonomy, initiative and ease to adapt to change;
- Orientation objectives and customer orientation.
- Hold a college diploma in a relevant field;
- Experience one year or more in a similar position;
- Reading plans and specifications, an asset;
- Clever with the office suite;