(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10The Deployment Strategies Department is made up of dynamic professionals, deployment experts with a member-client focus and front-line employees. As Deployment Manager, you identify strategies and actions to ensure successful implementation of the solution, including full operationalization of changes with end-users. You intervene in highly complex files that require alignment with several business sectors.
General Information on the Position
More specifically, you work with project teams whose solutions are intended for the caisse network and other target client segments, and you coordinate the work of a team of cross-sector professionals specialized in implementation. You lead testing and deployment activities and are accountable for their success.
- In collaboration with the team, validate strategies and business solutions with partners and ensure alignment with end-user needs, in adherence with the organization's priorities.
- Develop and recommend the testing and deployment strategies for achieving the promoter's target objectives.
- Coordinate a team of cross-sector professionals responsible for producing the deliverables required for solution implementation.
- Manage and coordinate testing and deployment.
- Identify and proactively manage deployment risks and issues.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on testing and deployment; propose corrective measures as needed.
- Serve as a content expert in your field, conduct monitoring to identify best practices, and keep your skills up to date.
Other working conditions
- Travel : 5 % of the Time
- Number of jobs available : 2
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in deploying business solutions
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of Desjardins Group's physical, remote and virtual distribution channels (an asset)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (an asset).
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal