Our client located in the Bordeaux-Cartierville sector is looking for a trilingual translator / translator. You will be reporting to the Communications Advisor.
- Writing texts from high level in all three languages (French, English, Spanish)
- Translate documents issued by the Communications Office, mainly articles for different publications
- Review the translation before the publication forward for a second review;
- Perform any other duties requested by the supervisor to assist the Team in performing its duties;
- Occasionally, upon request, be available for evening and / or weekend work.
- Master's degree in translation / literature or equivalent academic training;
- Excellent command of French, English and Spanish (spoken / written);
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite: including Word, E xcel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Internet, Illustrator, Photoshop, iMovie, Final Cut and Trados
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years experience as a copywriter;
- Some experiences as an interpreter.
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Strong organizational capacity
- Ability to manage and distribute documents for translation , review and monitor them according to a set timetable.
- Diplomacy, tact, discretion and patience
- Ability to work in a team and / or collaborate in an intercultural environment, intergenerational and international
- Ability to maintain a supportive work environment
- Ability to adapt and flex in a workplace
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the required deadlines.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Morgane Devillers at
Note: In this paper, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding to the text .