Seneca is a private engineering consulting firm specializing in industrial transformation processes. Our customers are large companies in the resource, energy and food processing industries. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team as well as the respect shown to its customers as well as its ability to meet challenges. Today it has more than 80 employees comprising highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Working at Seneca means taking part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recyclage Lithion's mission is to close the lifecycle of Lithium batteries, the first step of which is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious and you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation.
Reporting to the Director, Engineering Services, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Check and correct engineering documents, such as service offers, proposals, quotes and reports;
- Layout the documents and ensure compliance with quality standards;
- Ensure the updating of administrative templates;
- Write various letters and official communications;
- Create and keep up-to-date corporate resumes;
- Receive calls and greet visitors during regular receptionist (breaks and vacations);
- Correct and layout all other corporate documents;
- Prepare the sending of documents, drawings, letters, etc .;
- Classify and archive documents;
- Perform various administrative tasks.
Skills and requirements
- Recognized diploma in office automation or any other related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years in a role with similar responsibilities;
- Impeccable written French;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both in 'oral and written;
- In-depth knowledge of Word software and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience in an engineering environment an asset;
- Knowledge of the SharePoint platform, an asset;
- Great autonomy and sense of responsibility;
- Rigor and attention to detail;
- Ability to manage priorities and manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Excellent customer service skills.
Position: Permanent, full time
Place of work: Anjou (Quebec)