(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As an equipment operator, you provide administrative and operational support to the organization. You strive to maximize operational productivity. This may include working in one or more sub-specialties, such as data entry, data processing and verification of database data integrity.You perform clerical and administrative tasks to support your unit’s day-to-day operations and help it achieve operational objectives and carry out initiatives in accordance with the detailed guidelines in place. The ability to drive results is therefore essential.You respond to common administrative and operational questions and handle requests for general information, tailoring your approach as needed.
- Operate the card embossing machines that are specific to the various card types..
- Use pallet trucks to receive merchandise.
- Lift loads up to 50 pounds.
- Validate reports and manage work to get the various cards necessary for processing.
- Using specific equipment, insert cards into card holders and into envelopes with the related documentation.
- Carefully update card inventory daily.
- Carry out maintenance and minor repairs on the equipment. As needed, contact suppliers when the equipment breaks down.
- Complete a daily report of production-related activities.
- Receive and classify the material received, rotating the merchandise.
Other working conditions
- Physical work that requires the individual to work standing up for most of the day
- Evening schedule: Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on April 30, 2020
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal