(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03As Equipment Operator, you will contribute the organization’s operational support. One of your objectives will be to maximize the productivity of activities and operations. You may have to cover one or more of the following sub-specialities: data entry and processing and validation of the integrity of data contained in the various databases.Your role will be to carry out operational tasks in support of day-to-day activities and processes required to meet your unit’s objectives and mandates, in accordance with detailed guidelines. As such, your ability to focus on results will be critical.You will have to answer common questions of an operational nature. You will answer general information requests and will capitalize on your adaptability, as needed.
- Operate the card embossing machines that are specific to the various card types.
- Use pallet trucks to receive merchandise.
- Lift loads up to 50 pounds.
- Validate reports and manage work to get the various cards necessary for processing.
- Using specific equipment, insert cards into card holders and into envelopes with the related documentation.
- Carefully update card inventory daily.
- Carry out maintenance and minor repairs on the equipment. As needed, contact suppliers when the equipment breaks down.
- Complete a daily report of production-related activities.
- Receive and classify the material received, rotating the merchandise.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : 2020-06-13
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Plans and aligns
450, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal