Stradigi AI, a leading artificial intelligence solutions provider, is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Co-Founders, specifically the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & the President. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the senior leadership team; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts and oversees special projects:
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion;
- Manage the CEO’s and the President’s complex calendars and schedules; resolving any scheduling issues;
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects and other documents in support of objectives for the organization;
- Arrange travel and accommodations for the CEO and the President;
- Prepare and submit expense reports for the CEO and the President;
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages and referring non-routine calls to the appropriate team members;
- Respond to requests by gathering and providing information;
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, and organizations that the executive is involved with;
- Manage the professional contacts for the CEO and the President;
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and decks;
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside regular business hours;
- Welcome the Executive’s guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries;
- Organize board and management meetings .
- Organize and manage leadership retreats and company offsites;
- Work with CEO and the Talent & Culture to build and manage team member and employer brand events;
- Manage Communications from CEO both internally and externally;
- When required, assist with front office duties (reception, deliveries, restocking, etc.)
- Conserve the Executive's time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance;
- Manage adhoc projects as assigned – such as personal tasks, events and/or family needs.
- 5+ years of related experience required in working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives;
- Advanced Proficiency in Google Workspace & Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings;
- Strong business sense to decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed;
- Commitment to excellence in performing duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis;
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional and effective manner;
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information - use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle all executive matters;
- Strong team player – collaborative approach that is geared towards reaching common goals;
- Service driven - dedicated to meeting the expectations of the CEO and other senior leadership by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties;
- Ability to think outside of the box, paired with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by the CEO.
***Please note that this position is onsite, at our Montreal Office, 4-5 days per week.
Why consider Stradigi AI:
- We offer very attractive salaries;
- The opportunity to own shares in our company through our ESOP program;
- RRSP matching up to 3%;
- A generous vacation program & additional paid time off during the holidays;
- Health, dental and many additional wellness benefits;
- and so much more...