GBi is looking for an Administrative Assistant with consulting engineering experience for our Montreal office. The incumbent acts as administrative assistant in a mechanical and electrical team within the building.
Reporting to management, the incumbent provides independent, high-level administrative support, requiring analytical skills and sound judgment in the normal course of business. The incumbent demonstrates a unique professional attitude, combined with good judgment, integrity, flexibility, discretion, and a desire to be involved in the workplace.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Coordinate and manage the co-chair's agenda;
· Manage calls;
· Prepare meetings of the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors, set up the relevant files for the meetings;
· Write various types of documents such as minutes, meeting notes, agendas, letters of offer, consortium letter of agreement;
· Correct and layout reports and other files;
· Keep a record of daily priorities and timelines;
· Manage co-chair's paper and electronic mail;
· Prioritize and archive e-mail;
· Be responsible for the general organization of the office;
· Organize and manage special events;
· Manage the event tickets of the firm.
· DEC in secretarial or bachelor's degree in administration;
· 10 years of experience in a similar position;
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
· Experience with the electronic agenda and Internet software;
· Basic knowledge of accounting;
· French and English written impeccable;
· French and English oral impeccable;
· Experience in consulting engineering.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at