Our client, a company in the accounting field, is looking for a management assistant.
- Prepare correspondence, notes, various templates and forms, presentations and service offers.
- Ensure the formatting and proofreading of engagement letters, financial statements and other related documents.
- Prepare quotes.
- Manage expense reports.
- Produce weekly reports on work in progress and accounts receivable.
- Update timesheets.
- Keep the firm's client database up-to-date.
- Ensure internal and external communication by tracking various client or internal files.
- Manage partners' calendars, contacts, and emails.
- Organize meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Support other administrative support staff and replace them as needed.
Filter phone calls.
- Perform fax, print, scan, and rank tasks.
- Assume other tasks / projects as needed.
- Verbal and written bilingualism is required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of the Office Suite
- Autonomy and taking initiative
- Good team spirit
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your resume to the attention of Lysiane Perret at
Note: In this paper, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding to the text.