WANT TO DO MORE?
The Breakfast Club is looking for a financial technician, determined and structured. Reporting to the chief accountant, the finance technician will support the finance and procurement team with accounting functions.
Specifically, the finance technician will:
- Assist the various stakeholders involved in the donation monitoring process,
- Process claims and produce follow-up reports for the various internal stakeholders;
- Reconcile external management modules with accounting
- Reconcile and analyze inventory transactions (donations, purchases)
- Conduct various end-of-month analyzes and writes;
- Act as resource person for insurance;
- Assist any member of the finance team with various tasks.
- DEC in Accounting or Administration
- 5 to 7 years of experience;
- Excellent command of oral and written French and English;
- Excellent knowledge of the following software and tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft Dynamics GP or Microsoft Business Central;
- Ability to link between different files and follow-ups to be performed;
- Experience with an ERP system would be considered a major asset .
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Structured and rigorous;
- Excellent ability to solve problems quickly;
- Ease of communicating and interacting effectively with all hierarchical levels;
- Ability to manage priorities and work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
- Permanent position, full time;
- Position based at the head office located in Boucherville;
- Must complete a security and background check
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
* Note that the use of the masculine gender has no function other than Lighten this document and is not intended to exclude applications.
To submit your application, please send your application rriculum lives æ and your cover letter to
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.