(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As Framework and Cross-Sector Operations Advisor, you will help define and develop operational performance indicators. You will help establish targets and identify opportunities for service delivery improvement.You will serve as an advisor and coach for partners as part of various significant intervention and development initiatives in your field. You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. Coordination is critical, and you will interact with various stakeholders who work in complementary fields of expertise. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.
Specifically, you will be responsible for gathering the necessary information and designing dashboards and performance indicators that allow tracking by internal teams and business partners of the Technology, Banking Services Division. You will define and produce reports that explain the diagnoses and recommendations for all of the division’s services to help it track its performance as part of operational excellence. .
- Design and produce dashboards and performance tracking indicators.
- Track and analyze the performance outcomes for the various types of activities associated with the division’s operational excellence.
- Analyze information, conduct studies, develop and propose recommendations, and draft reports.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on October 5, 2020
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Advanced knowledge of Excel, Knowledge of Power BI, Knowledge of Power BI
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Ambiguity, Business insight, Communicates effectively, Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Resourcefulness
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal