Our client, a growing Canadian organization in the field of medicine, is looking for an accounting secretary to assist the Executive Director.
This position is permanent and offers a dynamic work environment. The work schedule is 35 hours / week and is flexible. The employer offers good working conditions as well as a comprehensive group insurance plan. Offices are located close to Jarry metro.
- perform accounting analysis and account management Payable / admissible
- Reconciliation and bank deposits
- prepare billing by training project and ensure followed with the accounting firm which seconds the organization
- support the direction when preparing the annual budgets
- coordinate, With the managers, the election process at the General Council
- act as a resource for the follow-up of various files for the general direction
- perform all other related tasks
- Dec or DEP in secretarial or administration
- experience of at least 4 years in a similar position
- Good mastery of French, written and spoken
- good knows the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of an accounting software
- beautiful team spirit
- Organization's sense
- Minutie and rigor
Thank you for your interest in this position; Only people who have the profile sought by our client will be contacted. Thank you and we wish you the best chances in your research. The female genre is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
We invite you to visit the bralyRouche.com website to know more about us.