Come and make a difference in a modern, growing city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Registry Service, the City of Laval is looking for:
MINUTES GRADE I
The Registry Service's mission is to '' perform the following actions: act as secretariat for the municipal council and the executive committee of Ville de Laval, record the decisions of the municipal council and the executive committee and ensure compliance with the procedures, requirements and deadlines concerning them, classify and keep the documents and other material elements of the municipal archives, apply and enforce all legal and procedural aspects of the management of the municipal administration, draw up, keep and authenticate the official documents of the City.
The challenges that await you:
You will have to perform various tasks related to the drafting of the minutes of the decisions taken at the meetings of the Municipal Council or of the Executive Committee as well as any other document produced by the Registry Office.
And more particularly;
- Depending on the type of documents to be produced, store the elements in memory and code them, for recall purposes, the documents according to the methods and procedures in force.
- Write in a way clear and concise, from the notes and documents sent to it, the minutes, municipal by-laws, leases, contracts, agendas, public notices, calls for tenders, etc.
- According to established methods and procedures, carry out various follow-ups to ensure compliance with the deadlines required by the Act and to obtain the approvals and legal certificates necessary for the implementation of municipal by-laws, zoning by-laws , bid solicitations and contracts, etc., send appropriate correspondence.
- Inform the public, at the counter or over the phone, acknowledge receipt of documents and assist them, within the limits of their powers, in settling their transactions with the City.
- Use within the scope of its responsibilities, any office device placed at its disposal and report, according to established policies and procedures, any operating anomalies.
The profile sought:
- Have at least a college diploma (DEC) in Office automation techniques or any other related training;
- Have at least three (3) years of combined experience in customer service and office automation;
- Have very good communication skills in French orally and in writing;
- Have a very good command of the software of the MS Office suite.
Here is what we offer you:
- A temporary position until November 26, 2021;
- A flexible work schedule 4 days a week (33 hours);
- A salary of $ 43 698.32 to $ 67 228.18;
- An easily accessible workplace located at 1, place du Souvenir
The selection process includes different stages such as:
- A French written communication exercise for administrative support staff;
- An objective exercise for staff working in administrative functions;
- An interview;
- Pre-employment checks.
Ville de Lavalis continually on the lookout for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment!
Take part in the change now and apply online before February 22, 2021 by visiting our website:
Ville de Laval has an equal access to employment program. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of any special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.