Groupe Alphard- Our teams, our know-how
Groupe Alphard is a consulting engineering firm whose foundations are based on engineering redesigned on a human scale. The mission of the passionate and committed people who make up the Alphard Group is to offer professional advice and services in industrial and environmental engineering, environmental performance and project management tailored to customer needs. Day after day, we work to achieve quality projects in an efficient and innovative way by providing technical and technological solutions tailor-made for the needs of each of our customers.
Les advantages of working with us:
- Participate in the growth of the firm
- Be recognized for your ideas, have latitude and autonomy
- Work with stimulating people who want to make a difference
- Flexible hours and the possibility of teleworking
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
- Group RRSP program
- Unlimited coffee, fresh fruit and vegetables
- Refund of a sports activity ($ 360 / year).
THE ROLE: HR Coordinator - Talent Acquisition
The HR Advisor - Talent Acquisition will be called upon to ensure the acquisition of new new talents as well as all HR responsibilities.
More specifically, his responsibilities are divided into two parts which will include:
- Participate in targeted activities and projects for the acquisition of talent;
- Develop a network of potential candidates and develop means of attraction and information for targeted talents;
- Post posts on the various sites and social networks already chosen by Groupe Alphard,
- Perform the preselection of resumes to meet the requirements of managers and clients;
- Conduct telephone interviews according to established processes ;
- Carry out the various verifications;
- Make complete reports on candidates and present them to managers;
- Document and update the management system stion of candidates and employees;
- Prepare employee files and their integration;
- Represent Groupe Alphard during job fairs and various representations.
Human resources management
- Ensure effective management of human resources
- Manage mobile holidays, holidays, annual vacations for the whole team
- Be the contact person for group insurance and pension fund files
- Keep the Employee Manual, job profiles, files up to date employees, salary scale and other internal documents
- Ensure training follow-up
- Manage international mobility files
- Make the link with the CNESST and other organizations
- Manage the hiring process new employees and interns, from job posting to hiring.
- Prepare hiring contracts and ensure the welcome of new employees
- Provide support to managers during annual evaluations and performance monitoring. Manage conflicts
- Be the respondentfrom Statistics Canada
- Supervise the reception and keep the offices clean.
YOU ARE THE GOOD CANDIDATE IF:
- You master new recruitment methods and tools;
- You are results and quality oriented;
- You demonstrate an ability to manage priorities and work on several mandates simultaneously;
- You have strong communication skills, both oral and written;
- You are adept with computer systems and social media;
- You have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- You are autonomous, resourceful, dynamic and wish to obtain concrete results in short deadlines;
- You have excellent management of priorities and deadlines while maintaining showing a capacity for flexibility
- You have the attention to detail and thoroughness.
- You have the capacity to influence and persuade
- You demonstrate a good sense of autonomy and positive leadership
- You have the ability to develop and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships both within the organization and with external partners
- You hold a d iploma of college or university studies in human resources or industrial relations or any diploma and relevant experience;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in recruitment;
- You have knowledge of recruiting technical positions in a specialized sector ( engineering, industrial, manufacturing, aeronautics, etc.) would be an asset ut;