Rondi Industries has been working since 1985 in the field of plastic injection molding.
- Participate in the complete process of welcoming and integrating new employees
- Payroll management
- (ex: validation of timesheets and entry of data into the system)
- Management of occupational health and safety files
- Management of requests for vacation, leave and sick leave.
- Creation and implementation various documents;
- employee files
- employee manual
- internal policies
- Answering employees' various questions
- Assisting administrative staff with accounts payable
- Writing the pay equity report
- Supporting managers in their daily lives
- All other related tasks
- DEC in administrative technique in human resources or other relevant training.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, in a unionized environment an asset
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook),
- Knowledge of Netris payroll software - BMO would be an asset.
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent ability to manage priorities and manage several files simultaneously
- Good communication skills (both in French and in English)
What the company has to offer
- Full-time position 40 hours per week
- Pleasant working environment
- Contribution RRSPs
- Comprehensive insurance plan