Bilingual sales representative - 37.5h - Montreal
Totem-talent recruiter has been supporting its clients for over 16 years on Greater Montreal.
Totem is a team of 20 specialists who work on the recruitment of professionals in administration, insurance, accounting, finance, human resources, IT, legal and construction.
We support our partners on a daily basis with temporary and permanent recruitment projects.
We are mandated by our partner, one of the leaders in North America in the distribution of electronic parts for more than 70 years who seeks to complete its team of sales representatives for the province of Quebec and the Maritimes
If you are a representative ready to take on new challenges then apply without delay!
Organization and responsibility of the position:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for sales and customer service of a vast network of professionals,
- Daily calls and emails,
- Know how to close sales and achieve quarterly objectives
- Work closely with the external sales team,
- Share best practices and have a spirit of initiative,
- Develop and maintain your network,
- Retain its clients,
- Provide training and telephone and IT assistance to clients.
And why not you?
- You have at least 1 year of sales or customer service experience in a similar industry,
- You like challenges and goals,
- You are very comfortable on the phone,
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- You are autonomous and well organized.
- High school diploma (baccalaureate or equivalent,
- Mastery of the office suite,
- Be bilingual in French and English.
What our partner offers:
- Permanent telework or face-to-face position,
- 37.5 from Monday to Friday,
- A competitive salary between 42k and 45k plus significant bonuses,
- Social benefits
You want to know more more or do you know someone who might be interested? so do not hesitate to contact Pierre-Loup directly by email at or at Lysiane Perret at or by phone at 514 954 3883 # 226 / # 238
Looking forward to discussing with you!