Internal Sales Representative Permanent Post - South Shore (St-Lambert)
35 K + Commissions
A family niche goggles distribution company in Canada and located in St-Lambert is looking for an internal sales representative.
Attend the director in his daily activities:
The person holding the position will spend 70% of his time providing support to generate sales For the company by performing the following tasks:
- Making an appointment and management of the director's agenda.
- Customer Customer on Lists of Current and potential clientele to update business information.
- receive calls and emails from the current and potential clientele.
- Provide product information (by telephone and email) to the current clientele and potent Ille.
The person holding the position will increase 30% of his time to support small tasks and operational procedures on a daily basis, including:
- Receipt of goods;
- Keeping customer records;
- Assistance to shipments (emails and printed documents);
- Ability to work autonomously, with relatively little supervision.
- Person oriented towards objectives and results, organized and methodical.
- resourceing, ability to solve problems and find alternatives.
- experience in sales, customer service or in related fields.
- Ability to build customer relationships by phone and email.
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Flexible schedule : Full time or part time
you corr Esponde this description? So apply now by sending your CV to the attention of Vandewiele Valérie at
Note: In this document, the female genre is used as generic and for the sole purpose of not weighing the text