Our client, a public body, is currently looking for a versatile labor secretary to complete their team. The position is permanent, offers a competitive social benefits and the office is located in the city of Quebec, in the sector of Sainte-Foy.
- Write the correspondence and make updates from the current files
- Manage the agenda for the different meetings and prepare the material
- act as a resource person for any related questions to the current files
- Plan Reservations of courtrooms
- Coordinate massive shipments
- maintain the ranking and archiving of legal folders
- Attend team meetings
- perform all other related tasks at the
- dec in administration or office automation
- minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative work
- Labor Law Experience, Employment Insurance, Health Insurance, An asset
- excellent French grammar
- English Oral functional, an asset
- comfortable with the computer tool MS Office
- autonomous and resourceless
- Excellent customer service
- Team spirit
- SENS OF PRIORITIES AND RESPONSIBILIES
- Organized and versatile
- methodical and careful
We thank you for your interest in this position; Only people who have the profile sought by our client will be contacted. Thank you and we wish you the best chance in your research. The female genre is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
We invite you to visit the bralyRouche.com website to know more about us.