Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects favoring the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to providing you with career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with human dimension.
For its legal business service, the city of Laval is In search of a:
Undetermined time replacement
Description of the item
performs the tasks for the legal secretariat and mainly involving the drafting of legal proceedings and legal opinions, in accordance with the rules and methods in use . Assist the lawyers assigned to it in the management of their agenda.
- writes routine correspondence, legal opinions as well as the judicial proceedings relating to the files in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure and the rules of practice of the various courts;
- inscribes the files on the agenda. Fixed off-court interrogations after agreement with the Secretary of the Adverse Prosecutor and as needed, retains the services of judicial stenographers. Informs the witnesses and / or the opposing party of the dates of convocation to the Court;
- according to the directives received and the established procedures, conducts certain research, collate various information and assembles documents with legal characters and submits them Lawyers for verification and signature. Provides the identified corrections and routes the documents to appropriate judicial or judicial authorities;
- prepares, writes, class and maintains various legal documents such laws, regulations, set of procedures, etc., following the modifications or amendments that have been brought to it.
The desired profile
- hold a professional study diploma (DEP) in secretarial and an ASP in legal secretarial;
- own minimum two (2) years of experience relevant to the function, as described in the summary appearing above;
- demonstrate a Knowledge of the software of the MS Office suite;
- possess a very good French and expressly express yourself as verbally as in writing.
Here's what we You offer:
- A work schedule of 4 days week (33 hours) to reconcile work and personal life;
- a salary of 49,152, $ 85 to $ 75 619.77
- an easily accessible workplace.
Take part in the change now and apply online before December 2nd 2021 by going to:
The city of Laval applies a program of access to equality employed. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.