(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
CL-07Your role involves using your ability to make quality decisions and build effective teams to manage a large subset of sales or operations activities or a support sub-function that offers specialized services to the sector. You are responsible for administrating your group’s service offer, developing and implementing its business plan, and overseeing activities supporting the administrative department’s strategic orientations. With an ability to develop talent and drive results, you are able to effectively manage people and performance, produce reports and ensure member/client satisfaction.
- Develop the service offering in line with business strategies and market competition.
- Manage end-to-end development and delivery of solutions for the Business sector by organizing, directing and monitoring the human, material, financial and technological resources needed in order to deliver complex, large-scale solutions with high risk levels.
- Help ensure a “complete solution” vision (application, process, risks, control measures and data) within the organization to enhance Desjardins Group’s overall efficiency.
- Strengthen the core competencies (e.g. subject matter expert, business analyst) in line with best market practices.
- Build knowledge of the Business sector’s activities and take charge of the solutions vision in line with the enterprise architecture.
- Use a rigorous approach to manage portfolios of assigned projects with a view to Desjardins Group synergy.
- Manage solution design and implementation projects in accordance with timelines and budgets.
- Define performance indicators and measure the impact of expected benefits.
- Be innovative and agile in the relevant work operating methods.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor of Business Administration or other relevant field.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 5 years in matrix-style management
- Project management experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Adm.A. or CMC designation (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
In-depth knowledge of products and services related to the Business sector, Proficient in advanced English and French
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Engagement, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Develops talent, Drive results, Engagement, Teams
Complexe Desjardins Montréal