PERMANENT - FULL TIME
Located in the heart of the City of Circus Arts, TOHU is a place for dissemination, creation, experimentation and convergence between culture, environment and community engagement. Since its creation in 2004, it has become a benchmark in terms of sustainable development through culture. Driven by values of meaning: respect, solidarity, daring and pleasure. TOHU is looking for a person able to meet the challenge of implementing marketing and communication plans.
MAIN MISSIONS: You will report to the Manager to communications, Mister Yannick Déry and will be in charge in particular and not exclusively:
- Implement marketing and communication plans. - Carry out the writing, correction, revision and translation of texts used to promote the various activities and shows of TOHU and the Montréal Complément Cirque festival. - Coordinate the production of communication tools (brochures, decoration, etc.) and marketing tools (promotional cards, posters, advertisements , etc.) with internal and external partners. - Participate in the organization of premieres of shows, season launches and media activities in which distinguished guests participate and be present during certain events to coordinate their implementation in the field. - Gather information concerning free and paid activities. - Be the contact person with artists and troupes in shows for communication and marketing requests ( requests and approvals of promotional material, requests for interviews, etc.) - Coordinate the production and writing of messages in the room. - Develop the distribution strategy for communication and marketing tools and coordinate the execution of the distribution.
- Follow up with the partnerships and philanthropy department for the approval of promotional and advertising materials.
- Implement the calendar '' and follow up with the social media agent. - Collect marketing performance reports (newsletters, digital ads, etc.) and communication (surveys, traffic, etc.) - Perform follow-up with press relations officers and support them in their dealings with the media. - Actively participate in the company's internal communications (TOHU Info, TOHU 360, annual report, etc.) - Ensure the production of vouchers order and follow up with accounting.
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor in Marketing or Communication.
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing and communication, ideally in the cultural / artistic / events environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good knowledge of cultural distribution networks and the media.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and social media tools.
- Bilingualism (French and English) spoken and written.
- Proficiency in budget management and IT tools (Office Suite, etc.).
ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Rigor, autonomy; sense of initiative.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to organize work and manage priorities.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
POSITION CONDITIONS - Permanent position - full time (37.5h / week). - Flexibility to work occasionally in the evening and on weekends. - Salary: according to the current salary scale.
Join a meaningful organization that offers a unique and warm working environment! If you are interested submit your application by notifying what motivates you by January 31, 2020 at the following email address: Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
> Note: the use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.