(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As an operational efficiency advisor, you help design and improve business processes and operations based on business models and organizational structures to boost operational efficiency. You advise and assist clients and partners and develop tools, methods and processes. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You propose recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You share ideas and help solve problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of the line of business. You interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.
More specifically, you will be at the centre of the client shift by supporting the customer service vision of the Investment Product Services and Operations Division and Desjardins Group’s ambition. You will make a tangible contribution to continuous quality improvement band support the administrative department’s managers by assessing and calibrating client contacts by the employees assigned to you, in accordance with the recommended service approach. Furthermore, you will analyze and suggest ways to optimize and document customer service procedures in a centralized tool that is accessible to the entire division. You will serve as a resource person for managers and employees. You will compile various reports on performance statistics related to the service and quality provided by your division’s employees. You will analyze data and make recommendations to managers in order to reach the desired level of quality by optimizing methods and approaches.
- Apply the recommended service approach to the employees assigned to you with a view to enhancing the experience of members, clients and division partners, in line with the division’s excellence in customer service vision and Desjardins Group’s ambition to be first in people’s hearts.
- Hold assessment sessions, evaluate service quality and compliance with the recommended service approach, identify performance gaps and produce a status report for problematic cases for the appropriate managers.
- Identify coaching opportunities for managers and methods for optimizing employee procedures, processes and training.
- Analyze and draw up procedures that will increase the knowledge base of all employees.
- Analyze and help diagnose issues and situations related your sector’s industry. Provide advice in accordance with the sector’s rules in order to develop recommendations and appropriate implementation plans. Suggest improvements to help optimize service delivery while complying with the various rules, frameworks and standards specific to the sector.
- Communicate with different internal partners at Desjardins (compliance, legal, product manufacturers, security, IT) to validate and negotiate adjustments in line with the procedures to be optimized. On occasion, you will also need to contact entities outside Desjardins.
- Take part in optimizing the division’s approaches, procedures and processes, as well as developing skills training aimed at improving employee knowledge, in order to recommend improvements to work tools and training programs adapted to the unit’s situation.
- If applicable, help update the quality assurance program to meet the organization’s standards and guidelines while ensuring regulatory compliance.
Other working condition
- The job classification is currently under review by the compensation team.
- Number of jobs available : 2
- College diploma in a relevant field
- Four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Tech savvy
1253, avenue McGill College Montréal