Come make a difference in a modern city, in full expansion, which is committed to its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of great stimulating projects promoting the well-being of the Lavallois. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with human dimension.
For different municipal services and offices, the city of Laval is looking for:
Office Agent (E) S
Undetermined duration (short and long term)
The challenges that await you
as a desktop agent, according to general instructions, you will execute office work. In particular, you will carry out various secretarial and administrative work, namely, compilation, verification, transcription and classification of various documents and data related to municipal activities.
You might be called to:
- Write various documents or reports;
- perform taking note or minutes;
- Organize dating;
- Hold the agenda of your superior;
- Make data entry;
- do simple accounting or pay tasks;
- occupy A receptionist position;
- make the ranking or archiving of folders.
The desired profile:
- Professional degree in secretarial studies (DEP) or any other related training;
- at least one (1) year of relevant experience;
- very good skills at communicate in French verbally and in writing;
- Very good control of the software of the MS Office Princi suite IPALAL WORD AND EXCEL;
- Being customer oriented, know how to work in a team, be organized, autonomous and have a large adaptability.
The selection process includes:
- of French, Word and Excel tests;
- an interview;
- pre- Employment.
To prepare for the French test, we invite you to download the following document:
Please note that we will not communicate by email than with the Applications retained
what we offer you
- a temporary contract (with possibility of extension or permanence);
- A salary of $ 36,111,71 / year;
- Work schedule of 4 days Week (33 hours), from 8:15 to 17:30;
- Several diversified opportunities through the Numerous services and offices of the city;
- Workplaces easily accessible;
- Potential participation in our pension plan (at PRIST Determinated);
- career opportunities.
The city of Laval is continually looking for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating workplace!
Take part in the change now and apply online by going to the
The city of Laval applies a program of Access to equality employed. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of special arrangements necessary, in the event that you are invited to a selection process.