Come make a difference in a modern, booming city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Finance Department, the City of Laval is currently looking for:
Office agents - Finance Department
Summer contracts 2021
You perform various tasks of a complex nature but involving the performance of tasks of a fairly ordinary nature. This function requires practical experience in a field of typical activities and / or basic knowledge of accounting.
For the payments division, you will be called upon to:
- Enter invoices into the ERP system;
- Receive calls from the Public Works Department;
- Enter purchase requests into the ERP system;
- Create the order forms.
For the revenue division, you will be called to:
- See the processing of grant applications to people aged 65 and over.
The desired profile :
- Have at least a college diploma in management accounting (DEC) or in another relevant field;
- Have full-time student status for the winter 2021 session;
- Have at least six (6) months of service experience at customers;
- Have a perfect knowledge of French in writing;
- Master the Microsoft Office suite;
- Be recognized for its thoroughness;
- Love routine work.
Here is what we offer you:
- A contract between May and September 4 days a week for 33 hours;
- A salary of $ 21.04 / hour;
- An easily accessible workplace: 1333 boul. Chomedey;
- A most stimulating summer work experience in Quebec's third largest city.
Take part in the change now and apply online before on March 02, 2020 our CVLaval website:.
Ville de Laval has an equal access to employment program. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of any special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process.