Why join CIMA +?
The key to delivering quality services is our ability to attract and retain talented individuals. At CIMA +, team members have the flexibility to balance work and private life while pursuing a rewarding career. It is possible to participate in the shareholding program of the firm and share its success. We offer a motivating work environment. The diversity of the projects, the great autonomy and the direct interaction with the customers are appreciated. Such proximity is possible because of our horizontal organizational structure, which results in trusting relationships and effective communication between our team and customers.
Would you like to use your expertise to support an engaging and dynamic team? Are you recognized for your ability to work rigorously, prioritize appropriately, and do the right follow-ups at the right time?
We are looking for an Office Trainee to support our team of professionals in the field of mobility engineering. The selected resource will have the mandate to support the administrative aspect related to the projects on which the team works and within the established deadlines.
- Lay out various documents according to the standards set by the company
- Correction and linguistic and spelling revision of documents
- Write correspondence and send it
- File folders
- Digitize documents
- Open new projects and submit to the computer system
- Perform other related tasks
- AEC or DEP in secretarial / office or any other relevant training
- Fluency in French, both oral and written, and ability to synthesize and write.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Precision in the execution of your tasks
- Great learning ability, motivated to learn
- Ability to work in a team in a dynamic environment
At CIMA +, we are committed to creating opportunities for all of our talents to contribute to business, grow and grow, regardless of differences. We fully adhere to the principles of employment equity and encourage women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Accommodations are available upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.