(Work place: Québec)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent carries out various operational activities related to processes associated with caisse products and services. He or she carries out supplemental transactions resulting from the transfer of activities to the various affected Desjardins components.
- Process and reconcile various reports and requests for all caisse sectors (e.g. Shared Services Centre reports, clearing, direct deposits and withdrawals, adjustments and monitoring of authorized transits, overdrawn accounts, inactive accounts, dividends, out-of-balance Trust, guarantee agendas, transactions related to collection items and discharges). As needed, perform required follow-up activities with members and customers.
- Input, validate, and save various data in the system.
- Carry out liaison activities with relevant Desjardins components (e.g. Shared Services Centre, AccèsD Contact Centre, Business Centre, Student Service Centre). Process transaction notices and carry out ensuing activities and follow-up with members and customers, in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform search requests; organize and produce requested information in accordance with established procedures.
- Carry out filing and document management activities including purging and storage, in accordance with current practices and regulations.
- As required, take transactional, convenience and informational calls from the AccèsD Contact Centre. Propose customized and sustainable solutions and ensure the satisfaction of members and customers.
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of integrating data into systems
- Knowledge of security measures, legal framework and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of operating procedures related to convenience products and services, automated and assisted transactions and administrative activities
- Knowledge of service standards
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
Caisse populaire Desjardins de Charlesbourg