(Work place: Joliette)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent carries out various operational activities related to processes associated with caisse products and services. He or she carries out supplemental transactions resulting from the transfer of activities to the various affected Desjardins components.
- Process and reconcile various reports and requests for all caisse sectors (e.g. Shared Services Centre reports, clearing, direct deposits and withdrawals, adjustments and monitoring of authorized transits, overdrawn accounts, inactive accounts, dividends, out-of-balance Trust, guarantee agendas, transactions related to collection items and discharges). As needed, perform required follow-up activities with members and customers.
- Input, validate, and save various data in the system.
- Carry out liaison activities with relevant Desjardins components (e.g. Shared Services Centre, AccèsD Contact Centre, Business Centre, Student Service Centre). Process transaction notices and carry out ensuing activities and follow-up with members and customers, in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform search requests; organize and produce requested information in accordance with established procedures.
- Carry out filing and document management activities including purging and storage, in accordance with current practices and regulations.
- As required, take transactional, convenience and informational calls from the AccèsD Contact Centre. Propose customized and sustainable solutions and ensure the satisfaction of members and customers.
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
- High school diploma
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Connaissance de l'ensemble des produits et services destinés aux membres de la Caisse et de ceux offerts par les centres Desjardins Entreprises, les composantes ainsi que les réseaux de distribution de Desjardins et ceux de la concurrence
- Connaissance de l'intégration des données dans les systèmes
- Connaissance des mesures de sécurité, de l'encadrement légal et du contrôle interne
- Connaissance de la philosophie et du fonctionnement d'une coopérative de services financiers
- Connaissance des procédures opérationnelles relatives aux produits et services de convenance, aux transactions automatisées et assistées et aux activités administratives
- Connaissance des standards de service
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Interpersonal Savvy, Situational adaptability, Work processes
Caisse Desjardins De Joliette