(Work place: Brossard)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-03The incumbent performs operations-related tasks associated with the business centre's product and service procedures. He or she also performs residual operations resulting from the activities assigned to various Desjardins Group entities (ex: CSP, CAL, etc)
Desjardins Business–Rive-Sud is a business unit created by groups of caisses operating in the same market, with specialized financial services teams serving business clients. Desjardins Business–Rive-Sud serves 3,300 members in the manufacturing, commercial, service and real estate management sectors. Its business financing portfolio is more than $1.7 billion. The Business Centre has strong business development potential and 53 employees.
- Perform scanning and filing various electronic and physical records according to procedures, practices and rules.
- Perform a variety of operations and administrative support activities (e.g., address changes, account messages, cheque orders, bank confirmations, data compilation, document management, mailing preparation for notices of loan and line of credit reviews and mortgage renewals). Follow up with clients as needed.
- Enter, confirm, and save data in the system.
- Participate in liaison activities with various Desjardins Group entities (e.g., Shared Services Centre, Online Business Centre, AccèsD Client Contact Centre). Process the resulting transaction notices and operations and conduct follow-ups with members and clients according to procedure.
- Fulfil research requests by finding, structuring and producing information according to established procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable deadlines and standards for quality in all tasks.
- Respect all policies, practices and standards in effect for conducting transactions and operations securely.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- High school diploma
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of financial documents from companies
- Ability to use computer software and ease with communication technologies (phone, voicemail, e-mail, etc.)
- Knowledge of products and services for businesses and those offered by caisses, components and Desjardins distribution networks and those of the competition
- Ability to enter data in the systems
- Knowledge of security measures, legal frameworks and internal controls
- Understanding of the philosophy and inner workings of a financial services cooperative
- Knowledge of operational procedures related to financing and sales support activities
- Knowledge of service standards
Knowledge of the Office suite
Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
4605, boul. Lapinière Brossard