Kontron Canada is looking for an Order Management Specialist who enjoys being part of a culture where customer service is a priority.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- As an order management specialist, you will be working closely with planning, logistics and supply chain. You will be responsible for processing customer sales orders, delivering information and resolving issues in an accurate and timely manner, while supporting good relationship with both internal and external customers. Your objective will be to ensure flawless execution of customer orders where strong attention to details and high level of accuracy are required;
- You will carry out the entry and follow-up of customer orders (including data verification, customer confirmation, follow-up of deliveries and any other tasks needed for the proper functioning of order management);
- You will ensure that orders are prioritized according to customer needs and company interests, in collaboration with the sales and planning teams. You will ensure that delivery commitments are met and will communicate the status of orders to customers and sales;
- You will submit customer orders delivery requests to the logistics department and provide specific shipping instructions, incoterms, shipping location, etc.;
- You will maintain and update supporting records in SAP or on the network for all orders;
- You will also follow up on return merchandise evaluations (including RMA, “advance replacement”, consignments);
- If any process irregularities related to the entry of orders were to be found, you will enforce appropriate company policies;
- You will do occasional replacement at reception;
- Note that teleworking is preferred for an interim period.
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Education: Cegep of high school degree;
- Knowledge: Windows, Word, Excel;
- Experience: Ideally 1 to 3 years in Customer Service/Order Management;
- Asset: SAP;
- Competencies: Customer focused, flexible, attentive to details, sense of urgency; time management and priority management skills, ability to work in a team, interpersonal skills and organizational skills; curiosity and willing to become knowledgeable about company products; wishing to contribute to the growing department’s capabilities, which may include assisting to building more scalable processes, supporting documentation and/or metric needs;
- Profile: Be proactive and mobilize resources, both external and internal, in order to develop a solid culture of customer service based on accountability and transparency at all levels of the organization;
- Languages: English and French.
HOW ABOUT AN EXEPTIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUSING:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- Good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…