Come make a difference in a modern, booming city that cares about its citizens. An environment where your creativity contributes to the realization of major stimulating projects promoting the well-being of Laval residents. In addition to offering you career opportunities, you will be part of a large public organization with a human dimension.
For its Finance Department, Ville de Laval is looking for a:
The challenges that await you:
You perform work relating to the matching and monitoring of files subject to payment by the Finance Department . You discuss with the City's suppliers the progress of their files and the procedure for their payment.
The profile sought:
- Have completed a DEP in accounting or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a similar role;
- Have an excellent knowledge of French, spoken and written;
- Master the software of the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Here is what we offer you:
- A 4-day work schedule totaling 33 hours per week;
- A salary of $ 22.51 / hour;
The selection process includes different stages such as:
- French, Word and Excel tests;
- An interview;
- Pre-employment checks.
Ville de Laval is constantly looking for competent and dynamic professionals who wish to join an enterprising organization. The City is committed to providing you with a stimulating work environment!
Take part in the change now and apply online before March 9, 2021 by visiting our website:
Ville de Laval applies an equal access employment program. It values diversity and invites women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. For the latter, do not hesitate to inform us of any special arrangements necessary, should you be invited to a selection process