(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As an insurance agent, you will help develop and maintain business relationships with members and clients. You will help propose general insurance products and services through multiple distribution channels based on client needs and current strategies and practices.You role will involve advising personal sector clients on their property and auto insurance needs. You will analyze member/client needs and use your expertise in custom solutions to help them choose the right coverage. As a team, you will ensure member/client satisfaction and service quality in accordance with the organization’s standards and procedures.The ability to learn quickly, use technology effectively and work collaboratively is essential.You will guide current and potential members/clients. You will represent the organization and help negotiate agreements with clients.
Other working conditions
- Work location: 3250, rue Masson, Montréal (Québec) H1X 1R2
- Schedule: Be available to work three evenings a week and Saturdays during the day (on a rotating basis)
- Travel: Be willing to travel to different sector caisses
- Training: Paid; the training date will depend on the background of the person hired (certified or uncertified, AMF exams taken). Distance training for five weeks (for uncertified applicants), followed by approximately eight weeks at our Montreal office (for both certified and uncertified applicants).
- Number of job available: 1
- College diploma in a relevant field
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Insurance Agente certificate issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Advanced to superior level of proficiency in English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Drive results, Nimble learning, Persuades, Tech savvy
Caisse Desjardins du Cœur-de-l'Île
Member/client sales and service (FG)