Recognized for its field experience and high-level technical expertise, BBA has been providing a full range of engineering consulting services for over 35 years, ranging from conducting studies to commissioning and support to customer service. exploitation. Our firm relies on a pan-Canadian network of offices to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels. At BBA you will find a stimulating and friendly work atmosphere. We rely on the complementary talents of our teams and offer our employees an environment conducive to their professional development. BBA is an Employer of Choice in Canada according to Aon Hewitt and is a member of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which brings together the winners who have retained their titles for more than six consecutive years. The fact that BBA is on the list is an eloquent testimony to the rigor of our practices and the unique relationships we have with our employees and customers. To learn more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and join our networks. Talent Attraction Specialists:: The incumbent works closely with project directors and BBA's technical engineering team. Its role is mainly to take over the coordination of the various tasks related to the management of a complete project cycle. Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the steps of the project management process run smoothly.
- When starting a project, advise the project team on good practices and methodology associated with sound project management.
- Contribute to optimize the project structure of the technical engineering team.
- Propose the required monitoring tools (schedule, manpower plan, cash flow) according to the needs of the projects.
- Collect information needed to update projects and integrate them into the tools.
- Analyze performance indicators and propose actions to ensure the success of projects.
- Prepare and revise notices of change to projects.
- Finalize the billing process by mastering the commercial agreements of its project portfolio.
- Participate in global project administration tasks.
Work schedule: 37.5
- Demonstrate rigor and thoroughness
- Be autonomous and proactive
- Have a sense of organization and planning
- Know how to manage your priorities
- Have a good capacity for analysis and synthesis
- Know how to communicate well and be tactful and diplomatic
- To be able to popularize and pass on one's knowledge
- Have a critical and innovative spirit
- Have the ability to work in complex and ever-changing situations
- Being able to self-develop
- DEC in Administration, AEC in Project Management Techniques or Combination of Education and Relevant Experience.
- Any combination of training and experience will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate in French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of IT tools, especially Excel and Microsoft Project.BBA is committed to promoting diversity and employment equity. We thank you for your interest in our firm. Note that weonly communicate with successful applicants.