(Work place: Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a protection expert, you support managers, frontline employees of the caisse network and complementary networks with mandates concerning protection from a financing perspective.You apply knowledge transfer strategies in keeping with the sound practices and policies of your discipline.
More specifically, you act as an expert resource for managers and frontline employees.
You are also called upon to work with various collaborators (Distribution Network Services directors and advisors, financial security advisors and internal collaborators) using your expertise.
- Instill trust in protection with your practices.
- Support managers and frontline employees in the execution of the Protection pillar.
- Support an integrated approach to effectively protect the member's financing and address additional protection needs in terms of individual insurance and property and casualty insurance, working with financial security advisors and property and casualty insurance agents.
- Build up advisory services with various activities (expert diagnostics, attendance at frontline employee meetings, co-development, etc.).
- Assist frontline advisors with member files (sales argument, use of approaches and tools and preparation for meetings) to develop the right protection reflexes.
- Help and advise frontline network employees on the cultural shift and the member-client experience.
- Incorporate digital solutions made available to advisors, members and clients in your coaching.
- Participate, upon request, as an expert in activities initiated by Distribution Network Services.
Other working conditions
- Work place: Work from home
- Travel: Be available for frequent travel.
- Territory: Quebec City region
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- Hold a mutual fund representative certificate from the Autorité des marchés financiers (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Credit insurance knowledge and understanding of the insurance sector
- In-depth knowledge of the caisse organization and a personal finance advisor's tasks
- Knowledge of individual insurance (an asset)
- Knowledge of property and casualty insurance (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity, Engagement, Interpersonal Savvy, Persuades, Plans and aligns, Vision and purpose
150, rue des Commandeurs Lévis