(40h / week)
Our customer, a food company, is looking for a receptionist / administrative clerk - accounting profile
- Answer phone calls and forward them to the appropriate department;
- Greet visitors
- Provide administrative support (text correction, layout, data entry, filing, etc.);
- Offer Accounting Support
- Contribute, as needed, to the updating of various databases (suppliers, customers, products);
- Prepare mailings;
- Comply with company policies / instructions related to the quality system in place (HACCP / SQF);
- Respect BPH / GMP;
- Perform any other related tasks.
- Accounts receivable (invoicing and tracking of receivables, preparation and posting of deposits)
- Accounts Payable (entering invoices, tracking accounts payable, preparing and sending checks)
- Accounting for employee expense accounts and corporate credit card spending
- Accounting for Month-End Clippings
- Perform Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of Monthly Reports (GST / QST, Excise Tax, EDC)
- Produce and analyze end-of-month and year-end reports.
- Comply with company policies / instructions related to the quality system in place (HACCP / SQF)
- All other related tasks
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) Accounting / Administration or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Sales and Customer Service Skills;
- Be fluently bilingual (English and French)
- Ability to manage different types of clients
- Knowledge of Fedex Ship Manager shipping software is an asset.
Do you fit this description? So apply now by sending your resume to the attention of Lysiane Perret at
Note: In this document, the feminine gender is used as a generic and for the sole purpose of not adding to the text.