Fastenal is one of the largest distributors of industrial and construction supplies in North America. We have more than $ 5.0 billion in sales across our 3,200 branches across 26 countries. Fastenal Canada is still expanding rapidly in Quebec, posting annual growth of more than 20% for 10 consecutive years.
We are looking for our future leaders for our 55 branches in Quebec. We currently have several part-time sales associate positions to fill immediately to support our strong growth in the greater Montreal area. We train all our employees in operations and sales support and then see them progress as representatives, project managers and / or then managers.
- Receive goods and order preparation
- Delivery and filling of industrial distributors
- Upgrading of inventories
- Optimization of operations and distributors
- Serve and respond to customers entering branches
- Taking orders from customers
- Good knowledge of 'English
- Sense of priorities and be able to make good decisions quickly
- Manual skills, an asset
- Knowledge of the industrial market, an asset
- Valid driver's license
- Good interpersonal skills and focused on customer service
Fastenal operates under an internal promotion policy promoting training and development development of its employees. 95% of our full-time positions are filled by our part-time employees. We strongly encourage college and university youth to apply to launch your career and climb the ladder with a growing multinational.