(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As a scope owner, smart data, you support the development and use of tools and methods for collecting, compiling, modelling and restoring an organization's physical and non-physical data to establish governance, help decision makers understand the big picture and inform decisions.More specifically, you are responsible for implementing a target data architecture within the Shared Services Centre, prioritizing initiatives and aligning with Desjardins Group's data architecture teams.As part of the IT projects, you ensure the integration of business intelligence and management information needs.You also ensure governance for the strategic, managerial and operational dashboards, throughout the various administrative departments of the Shared Services Centre, to provide an optimal management and production environment.You play a leadership role when working with stakeholders involved in development projects and strategic initiatives that are complex and innovative. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty area.You make recommendations on the development and delivery of initiatives and projects with a high degree of operational and conceptual complexity that require analysis and a comprehensive, detailed understanding of the business and the organization. Coordination is critical, so you are required to interact with a large number of stakeholders working in a variety of fields. Highly developed interpersonal skills are therefore essential.You serve as specialist advisor and subject matter expert in your field, as well as a resource person and coach for decision-making bodies.
General Information on the Position
- Advise your clients and partners to help them position, plan, develop, execute and monitor strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop and update policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit's strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify, analyze and diagnose major issues and make recommendations to decision-making bodies
- Represent your unit before decision-making bodies
- Represent Desjardins's position when making agreements with external partners and organizations.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of data architecture (data warehouses)
- Proficiency in performance indicators and data story telling
- Proficiency in Power BI (an asset)
- Knowledge of Denodo (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal