The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Perform secretarial duties and assist with the alleviation of the administrative duties of the director by participating in the day-to-day administration of his unit. She receives, drafts, records and dispatches the mail. It sets priorities, addresses common issues and analyzes certain documents to speed up processing. She receives phone calls, provides information, notes messages and passes them on to the people involved. It monitors and updates the various files entrusted to it. She participates in the development of the agendas.
- Possess a diploma of professional secretarial studies (each year of missing schooling can be offset by two years of relevant work experience) and have a minimum of three years of relevant experience related to the attributions.
- Master the software used in the mentioned assignments (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have a good knowledge of written French (spelling and grammar).
- Be methodical at work.
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy.
- Demonstrate rigor in the work and attention to detail and precision.
- Have a sense of responsibility.
- Have good judgment.
- Have a sense of human relations.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal).
Compensation: Class 6 - Office Group ($ 21.66 to $ 26.57 / hour)
Schedule: 35 hours / week, 5 days / week
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than May 28, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.