Forget the image of the traditional cabinet of accountants, lawyers or human resource advisors. Escient is a multidisciplinary practice located in Laval, which is distinguished by its collaborative approach, providing integrated professional accounting, certification, tax, business law, consulting and human capital management. In addition to serving a business clientele in the Greater Montreal and Laval region, it is the reference firm in Quebec for the management of health care clinics.
Recognized for his expertise as for His commitment, our team of 58 specialists innovates constantly in order to adapt to changing needs. Each of its members is invited to contribute to the improvement of our services and systems, as well as in the influence of our employer brand, in an atmosphere where are cultivated values of respect, integrity, autonomy, collegiality and self-realization.
An environment that defies the expectations
- 6 mobile days
- full range of Medical, Paramedical and Dental Insurance
- Recognition Programs (Years of Service, Soup Responding to the Tax Period, etc.)
- Reduced Schedule during the months of July and August
- Closure of the office during the holiday season
- Continuing education and payment of the professional assessment
- Social Committee
- Very good climate of work
- "Jeans day" every day!
- New and bright office
Reason for being
Toping of the main administrative deputies, the secretary-receptionist is primarily responsible Able to manage all incoming calls and redirect them to those concerned as well as offering administrative support internally.
- answer the phone, route calls and take the messages;
- Welcoming visitors;
- open and distribute mail;
- receive and transmit faxes;
- prepare postal shipments;
- scan and photocopy various documents;
- maintain various documents and lists;
- Revise and layout documents;
- review the tax form signed by the clientele and register the date in The database management system;
- Book the conference rooms at the request of the staff;
- draw up the inventory and order business cards and paper to -Tend;
- order dinners in tax season;
- Prepare coffee and clean the machines;
- Revise bill blanks in the system of Database management and subsequently transmit them to billing service;
- recommend aspects to To be improved to increase the organizational effectiveness of the department and team.
- perform any other related and needed task as part of its functions.
Skills and skills
- Gifted for written and verbal communication;
- Excellent sense of organization and coordination;
- great sense of listening and priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure and ease of S ' Adapt to changes;
- Impeccable customer service.
- Master the rest Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word);
- Knowledge of a cloud telephone system, such as Avaya (an asset);
- Outlook Knowledge and OneDrive Software (an asset);
- Master the French language perfectlyorally in writing;
- master the English language both orally and in writing (an asset).
- Possess one of the accompanied by relevant experience related to the position or DEP in secretarial or an AEC or a DEC in office automation.
- No prior experience required.
- during the tax season, it may be that extra time be required during this peak period during the year.
- work schedule from 8:30 to 17:00 (37.5 hours per week).