EXPERIENCE THE EDGE
We’re one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers, with CAD$158.9 billion of net assets. We invest funds for the pension plans of the federal public service, the Canadian Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Reserve Force.
Capturing and leading complex global investments requires us to work as one to seize valuable opportunities, in close collaboration with some of the world’s top companies. At PSP, you’ll join a team of motivated and engaged professionals, dedicated to propelling our organization further than ever before.
Do you have what it takes to spot the edge?
We’re seeking a Senior Administrator, Portfolio Management and Operations – Global Private Investments (Temporary, 12 months – see details below*), to partner with key stakeholders and peers to support and engage with our powerful networks of people, opportunities, and investments. At PSP, we embrace people that are eager to learn, ideate, and innovate: people who strive for excellence, challenge the status quo and seek alternative perspectives.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Reporting to the Senior Director, Portfolio Management and Operations (“PM&O”) – Global Private Investments, the Senior Administrator acts as the super user for the recently implemented document management system and is responsible for filing all relevant investment documents in eFile. The incumbent also provides administrative and operational support to the Private Equity and Infrastructure investment teams and participates in various projects.
As a Senior Administrator, Portfolio Management and Operations, you’ll:
- Act as a subject matter expert concerning the document management system and, as such, provide user support and train new users in Private Investments
- Be responsible for filing all relevant investment documents in eFile according to the established procedures while ensuring optimal document management
- Support investment-related activities by overseeing budgets and cost monitoring with regards to the deal flow and ensure that PI procedures are maintained up to date
- Provide administrative support to the investment teams with regards to various corporate procedures and to resolve issues
- Liaise with the internal business partners, including but not limited to Legal, Compliance, Finance, and Information Technology
- Support the team in any other project and/or operational tasks
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools, such as MS Office
- Methodical and detail oriented
- Customer service oriented and good interpersonal skills
- Facility with learning computer systems in general
- Good organizational skills
- Independence, diligence and attention to detail
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in any relevant administrative field
- A minimum of three (3) years of related working experience in the financial sector, including transactional and document management
- Experience in the financial or Private Equity sector is an asset
- Bilingualism required
PSP Investments is an equal opportunity employer. PSP Investments does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
_*Note that, at PSP, you become part of a collective of hard-working teams in pursuit of excellence. As such, you may be eligible for a flexible group insurance plan and have access to vacation days in accordance with our internal policies as of your first day of employment. You will also be eligible for a bonus based on your performance should you remain with PSP for the duration of your contract. In addition, you be eligible to join our defined contribution pension plan after a waiting period (subject to certain conditions). _
This position is located at our Montreal offices.
Visit us on LinkedIn.