Join our team
To work with us is to actively participate in the development of a territory in motion . It also means being part of a team of dedicated employees in improving the living environment of companies. We offer a warm working environment and our offices are located a 5-minute walk from LaSalle metro station. You will enjoy a stimulating neighborhood life with restaurants, bar, gym and all services nearby in addition to access to the bike paths and the banks of the St. Lawrence River. We offer a flexible work schedule and compatible with personal life.
PME MTL Grand Sud-Ouest is part of the PME MTL network whose mission is to offer a set of professional services accessible to private and social economy entrepreneurs located on the Island of Montreal. Our services aim to offer them information, advice and financial support as well as support in order to start, set up and develop a business in the Greater Southwest.
Reporting to the Director General but under the supervision of the Finance Director, the Senior Advisor promotes the development of businesses in the Greater Southwest through our funds investment. The senior advisor does business development and is able to support entrepreneurs already in business, with a growth project or in a transfer situation. He must be particularly adept at detecting projects with potential for innovation and added value.
The incumbent works closely with the funding team and demonstrates dynamism, versatility, leadership , autonomy, initiative, and has excellent business development skills. The person sought must demonstrate the ability to work in a team, establish good relationships and be a good communicator. Expertise in business financing is essential, as is an in-depth knowledge of local economic development.
- Done business development in order to offer our financial aid for growing and start-up companies
- Search for financing partners to complete the financial package
- Analyzes financial aid files and makes recommendations on business projects presented to the investment committee or at the request of the finance director
- Support entrepreneurs in structuring their growth projects by offering advisory services
- Identify, with the help of industrial commissioners, the best innovative and sustainable manufacturing projects, to subsidize them as part of our industrial subsidy program
- Carries out systematic follow-up with funded companies
- Keeps up to date on the technical and financial assistance programs offered by the City of Montreal and higher levels of government
- Informs entrepreneurs and businesses of the various programs help existing and facilitate their access
- Develops its network of financing contacts
- Participates in activities, fairs, events specific to entrepreneurship and represents PME MTL Grand Sud-Ouest
- Undergraduate university degree in business administration, finance option or equivalent
- 8 years of experience relevant required in corporate finance and analysisfinancial
- Banking experience an asset
- Business planning and management skills
- Good ability to analysis, versatility, spirit of synthesis and rigor
- Great concern for customer service
- Knowledge of tools and financing programs
- Likes to work in the field and doing business development
- Essential bilingualism
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Occasionally available early in the morning and in the evening
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits